Girly you say???

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Jan 8, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

It may be pink but it sure dont shoot like a sissy.....look no blue ones even in warm up......:biggrin1:

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it might not be a good thing shooting a 300 on the first night though......:noidea:

3. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

:rockon: I really like the color. That would go real good with my Flo. pink and orange fletchings on my arrows. Nice Bowman

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'm confused... how do you guys score up north? I count at least 21 not touching the center ring... are you shooting 70 arrows now? Shouldn't that be a 300 39x?

either way damn fine shooting. Whose target is it? :biggrin1:

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I thought they was all suppose to be in that frist ring . Wow now I can take it easy and still shoot good HS

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I thought they was all suppose to be in that frist ring . Wow now I can take it easy and still shoot good. What did you do Bowman poke holes in that thing upclose with you hand or get somebody elses target.:laugh: That is some good shootin son and think how much better we get with age. HS

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I think the bow looks great as for the score I agree it looks more like 300 39X to me also. You could probably up that X count if you put a...........................oh well forget it.:biggrin1:

8. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

Come on now fellas dont give him too hard of a time you know Bowman flunked math in school.

49 X's 39 X's... Whose counting anyway...

(just givin ya a hard time)

rdnkgrl

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Maybe he didn't know it was pink when he bought it?

10. bretz56

bretz56 Junior Member

He said no blue even in warm up, so my guess is that the other shots you are seeing is his warm up shots. Nice shooting by the way

11. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

a pink bow ha ... ha ha ..... ha

12. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I had a Black Cherry........or pink if you want........... Conquest 2. I got it in the mail and showed it to my wife and asked her what she though. I kinda made a funny face and said that it looked OK. I asked my 4 yr old what he thought and he said it was a "girl bow". My wife busted out laughing and I realized what the face had been for......:peace: \

For the record, I still like the color.

13. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

i take back my comment ive decided youve got to have some balls to shoot a pink bow

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

read the post again smart boy, I said no blue ones even in warm up....here we shoot the warm and the score on the same target, cus targets are exspensive I guess.....so yes it includes warm up arrows......we have so many guys shooting that we have 2 lines

first line warms up and shoots there first 30 arrows, goesand takes a break while the second line warms up and then shoots there first 30 arrows, then the second line takes a break while the the frist line shoots there second half.....well you get the picture.....

plus we are allowed as many warm up shots as everyone wants....so there is acctually 90 arrows in that target....

the last five, the shop owner where I work part time wanted to put $5 on best five arrows....I am $5 dollars richer than yestarday.....:biggrin1:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and as nice as it shoots it could be pink w/yellow poka dots and lime green stripes and i would still shoot it......

16. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Wow if I could shoot 90 arrows at a time I guranteed I'd shoot a 300 :)

17. ladyarcher5575

ladyarcher5575 Member

I think your bow is pretty it's a lot nicer than some of the colors i have seen
    like Martin they have good bows but there tournament colors look like somthing from the 1960's:laugh:

18. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Cute Bow! Weren’t you the one that said "Whisker Biscuits are for girls"... all creditability from that statement coming from someone that shoots a "Pink" bow is lost.:biggrin1:

No - but seriously... I am not ashamed to admit, there have a been a few girls that beat me in 3D. But I am not sure I would want to admit I got beat by someone that shoots a bow as cute as yours... that would be like admitting that you got beat up by transvestite. :laugh:

19. Grahame

Grahame Junior Member

Like that pink bow...

I'm all for the quote "age and treachery always beats youth and skill"

You look like you got the best psychological pride killer to any bully type characters that show up to shoot against you!
    The bullies go home and say to their wives "er.. I didn't go to the shoot, I went to the bar instead" hahaha:laugh:

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you got it......:biggrin1: