Going... going... GONE!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dredly, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

So before Bowman starts worrying where I am and missing me...

I'll be catching a flight to Seattle tomorrow and I'll be coming home Thursday. The hotel that I stay at doesn't have internet connectivity so I'll be out of the boards.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

we will miss you....hope you have a safe trip....

I lost all cable at my house so once I leave work today....I wont be back on till they get my digital service fixed....:Cry:

I know you guys are real upset about it.....:biggrin1:

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Hey Dredly, we are moving to Seattle area in a couple months (I think), do you fly over there often? :noidea:
    Be safe.

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

yeah a few times a year... your nuts if you are going to move there... unless your making 200k+ a year you won't be able to afford the housing.

Nice (not GREAT, just nice) houses on 1/10th of an acre anywhere within 60 - 75 minutes of Seattle are going for 350K+. Nice townhouses are going for 300K+

the housing market is insane because of all the huge companies out there and the "green zones" (basically land where Wa said you can build). Typically when a land area finally goes "un-green" all the houses will be bought before the ground breaking begins.

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah me too...but cable came back around 9 this mourning...

Hey Dred, Have a safe trip and we'll be right here when you get back...:doh:

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

we have been looking at some places and even though it is expensive, it's not much better here. The housing is rediculous here. My hubby is a great money manager, so if he says we can do it, I trust him.

7. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Seatle

My wife and I were in seatle back in august. Took a cruise to alaska out of there. Biggest city I've ever been in.Not the place for me. Too crazy for me.....

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hey Dredly, we will miss ya buddy. Find one of those computer coffee houses and drop by and send us a line or two. Have a safe trip buddy.:hug:

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'll be back. Don't all cry when you see that Dredly put your punk arses on the pine :)

10. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Biggest joke I heard all day!!! :laugh: Do have a very safe and prosperous journey. HS

11. chelleo

chelleo Guest

Try coming to Marin County here in California....you would be hysterical with joy to find a place for $350K....my dumpy house appraised for over $650K a year ago....and it needs tons of work. My hubby's daughter just bought a house 2500sq ft on an acre of land for 1,050,000 and that was a bargain. They even have a really big pool...the house across the street from them is selling for almost 3 million. So talking bout something for $350K is a dream.

12. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

off to breakfast and then Chi-Town, and then Seattle, and then down to Bellevue...

yippie. Talk to ya'll when i get home

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

dredly dont go we are going to miss you.....:Cry: :Cry:

14. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Here in tha Hills of TN we got 5 acres and 3,000 sq ft home with a small barn and 1 acre is a pond and 500 sq ft garage. Ya can pick it up for $300.000.
    wished I could move it out there and sell it and come back and git another and do tha same> HS