Good shooting Partners (Priceless)

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Daniel Boone, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

Its great to have good shooting partners.

Art Brown, Myself and Kevin Hutchinson.

2. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Man you always got some cool photos, I am going to have to have someone start taking pictures while my firends and I are shooting. Have you decided that the tribute is the one you want?

3. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone Senior Member

Good tip

Always shoot with better shooters than yourself. One only gets better

4. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

NO better time than shooting with good partners. I shoot 3-D every weekend with my step son. The scores always go back and fourth. I love compentition. MY son is at college right now. Man when all three get together and shoot what a good time. Just dont mess up or you never here the end of it. They never let me forget it. Then in the winter my wife will shoot indoors with me. That is the best. Trying to get her into 3-D. Got her to shoot one early this spring. She had only been shooting 4 0r 5 months and shoot a 237 on a 40 target course. I thought this was very good. But you cant beat good shooting and hunting partners.

Tom

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

It is great to have freinds to shoot with.....sometimes its tough figureing which ones to go out on the course with.....I do find I shoot better when we are really getting on each others case.....I mean shooting w/someguys you really need a tough skin....Its always a blast unless its 100 degrees and raining...........:biggrin1:

6. big scores

big scores banned from AT

then I am in trouble. I shoot better than most of the people I normally shoot with. they seem to be picking up their game by shooting with me.