GoodOldDog Here Thanks To You

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by GoodOldDog53, Feb 3, 2008.

1. GoodOldDog53

GoodOldDog53 New Member

Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. As ya might notice from my screen name I'm movin on in years. I have decided that it is time for this Old Dog to take up two great activities, archery and hunting. I'm picking up my new bow today, Mathews DXT 27-60 with Spott Hogg Hunt-it 5 Pin and Whisker Biscuit. I decided on this setup after reading many posts and shooting a number of different bows. I look forward to learnin a lot more from all of you. Thanks for helping me get off to a good start. This forum is great.

2. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

Welcome to the forum. At 53 you're still a Young'n. (60 here) Have fun with your new bow. Sounds like a good setup.:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

3. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

:welcome: You couldn't have picked two better activities to get into.:welcome:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: to the forum.

Man law mandates when you get your bow you must post pictures here for us to see.:peace:

5. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

:welcome: to the Forum....:rockon: :rockon:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

7. J.C.

J.C. New Member

:welcome: Glad to have you on board.:welcome:

8. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

:welcome: your still a young guy. age is just a number. I'm 71 going on 50 and still do it all. forget about the numbers and enjoy life.:biggrin1: