Goose Pics

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by jdawg240, Sep 4, 2008.

1. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Thought I would share some picks of the Holy land (the farm I hunt). This was Monday the 1st, opening day of early goose season up here. We were skunked this year. Everyone south of us is cutting silage so thats were all the birds are:mad: .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are deer in this pic but it's almost 3/4 a mile back to where they are. You cant see them sorry :biggrin1:
    [​IMG]

2. MObottomshunter

MObottomshunter Brown its down

looks like some damn good huntin ground man:peace:

3. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Nice pics. It looks like you could use some rain. Suprising how fast things can get dry....:frusty:

4. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

where abouts is that at?

5. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

JDawg were ya sleepin dude there are geese in some of those pictures....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

My thoughts exactly.........I think he is confused a little.:biggrin1: :lol:

7. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Those geese dont cook up worth a darn..To hard:laugh: :laugh:

The pics are of the main feilds. In addition to the feilds we have 250 acres of swamp and hardwoods! Im truely blessed to have this spot to hunt. There are only 3 of us who hunt the place. Ive hunted there 10 years now and have taken 23 deer and hundreds of ducks and geese. Along with several long beards. Like I said it's the HOLY LAND!

Aaron, it's 22 miles due southwest of my place. :wave:

8. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

We actully have had a great year for rain. It just got dry a few weeks ago. But not now. We got 2 inchs from the old hurricane Gustave in the last 2 days! The green feilds we are hunting are oats we planted about a month ago. 80 acres of oats total all for the deer this winter:biggrin1:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  9. fstgstdsmpay

fstgstdsmpay Adam of Archery Outfitter

Im sooooo jealous first year in the last 6years I missed the opener. Im stuck here in CT:mad: :mad: :mad:

10. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

looks like ya'll got some chemical trails up in tha sky there Dawg but no birds
    got 8 right out in tha feont of tha house in tha :laugh: pond

11. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

You know when I took the pics I said to myself I should post these and tell smokes their watching us up here to!!!:laugh: :laugh:

12. aligator

aligator Junior Member

[​IMG]

Every year i it is like this. Behind my house on golf course.
    Nevada,

13. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Did ya see the black helicopter too???