Got a new toy weeeee

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by chelleo, Apr 10, 2007.

1. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

Well got my new Loesch BT Release and tried it out tonight. All I can say is OH MY!!! My groups were so much better, even though I was trying to get used to how those BT releases work. I'm gonna love this thing when I get used to it more. You don't twist you pull straight back. The only complaint I have is that the hook is kinda hard to get over my D-Loop. I will figure out an easier way to get it on I'm sure but all in all, very nice release and watch out.....I know my scores will improve rapidly LOL.

2. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I have a Carter Solution 3 and I'm still scared to try it in BT mode... I shoot off the string so I have a rope on the release. That's a PITA to get that rope on the hook with the same hand your holding the release with...

Ron

3. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

The guy who makes those releases just put on a seminar at Lancaster Archery Supply teaching people how to use them and shoot them as well with no obligation. He posts a lot of stuff on AT about the release as well, I think he goes by grip guy? Just an example of how bad the bashing has become over there, he was on the site last week talking about his release and a group of guys start bashing him saying that he copied fron Carter. This is the designer of a popular release talking about his product and these guys are all over him. Crazy! Anyway good luck with your release.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

You can always invite him over here.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah invite him over here, I am always looking for something new.......

6. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I have never used his BT releases, but I will stand by his custom grips that he makes. He seems to be a good guy and did a great job on the last 2 grips he made for my bows.

7. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

I'll send him a PM about 3dshoots. :peace:

8. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

I've heard they are great BT releases but they are realy salty at almost $200.00

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

wow, I will take one of those and a Mathews Arrow web quiver.....:noidea:

it must also be made of gold.....

10. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

My crystal ball told me you were going to say that.:laugh: :laugh:

11. 1963gabe

1963gabe Junior Member

HHA release

Is anyone using the HHA wrist strap BT releases, any info would be great. Thanks Gabe

12. chelleo

chelleo Senior Member

I only paid $160 for mine and on his site they are $179

13. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

You're right, my bad. I knew they were $$$ though.

14. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

I have tried the HHA 3 finger release. It seem to hang up on some shoots and others would release early. Must play around with it some more.

15. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

You sure it wasn't that cracked limb??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: J/K

16. BOWTECHER

BOWTECHER Member

17. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I found a nib Carter Evo+ on AT for $150, I am going to pick it up either tonight or tommarow.....the guy lives an hour from me.....

so I think its safe to say that all the higher end releases are going to be 150-200......:noidea:

19. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Sad to say... I do agree with you Bowman. :biggrin1:

Most releases are going at $150 + and if want something better than a wrist strap release you are going to have to save your nickels to buy one... and after you buy it, you better hope you like it.