Got my album up finally...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dredly, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

check out www.bordick.com

a crapload of baby pics but check out the User Gallery. I think you guys will find it highly entertaining :)

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Great pixs Dreadly. Nice looking bunch of folks.

Now that is what I call piggin. :hungry:

Uhumm now that I see how big ya really are....makes me wanta be yore buddy. You is full growed. Like my little brother he's 6'5" 240#. I quite whuppin up on him when he turned 16 and was bigger that me. I ani't no big dummy.

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Venison is actually really good over an open fire :)

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Great pics...:biggrin1:

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

What did ya bast that varmit in. Was that tha one ya got early on this bow season? If so than it should have been all tenderlion. Smokes

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

yup that was the button buck I shot in archery. We were aiming for a yearling for this exact purpose... didn't know it was a button till it was on the ground though

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Nice pics Lucas thanks for sharing looks like a very good time by all especially the pupper..:peace:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ummm did anybody notice in the pics that Ol'Dredly started eating when the deer was cooked and as it was getting darker in every picture he was eating???

its like midnight and the boy is still eating.....:noidea: :biggrin1:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

Thats what its all about.:rockon: Wish I could have been there with him it looked so good.:Cry:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

his wife must have been taking the pics cause she wasnt in the pics.....

please Dredly tell me she wasnt giving birth and you guys were having a party....:doh:

also I think the best pic is of the Dredster and the little guy on the couch....and Dred is trying to tell the little guy which buttons to push.......:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

11. BowhuntnHoosier

Surely not....................not even Dredly is that crazy...........is he?????:noidea:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

that goes right past crazy on a head on course right into STUPID.....:biggrin1:

13. BowhuntnHoosier

Yep if he did he will be paying for that for a long long long long long time.:doh:

14. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

you do see me in both series of pictures right? Along with my wife (in both series) it was a different night :)

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

i acctually see a guy that looks just like me there w/your wife.....:pound: :pound: :pound:J/K