Gotta brag

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Witchy1, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Witchy1

Witchy1 Member

on our son. Today was the first time he has ever bow hunted and he harvested this doe. His dad and I were so excited you would have thought that we were the ones to have gotten a deer. The picture is a little blurry but we have to show it off anyway!

2. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

:rockon: There is no better feeling than to be a part of our youths first hunt and have them come away successful. Congrats to not only your son, but to Mom and Dad for encouraging him and being a part of it.

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

exactly what MOBO said........:rockon:

4. red44

red44 Senior Member

Thats fantastic! Nice doe. You never forget your first. Tell him congrats.

5. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

It always feels great to see your kids be succesful at hunting. I bet that he was very proud. Tell him congrats from all of us.:rockon:

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Tjhis is fabulous
    Smack on tha back and :high5: em' fer me

I only have one regret in my huntin' lfe that we didn't have any good deer herds round here as a youth his age.:Cry:

7. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

That totally sucks!!!!!

My season doesn't start for 2 more weeks and you gotta rub this in my face...:p :p

Congrats on you're sons deer. That part of it is awesome. :peace: :biggrin1:

8. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

He has a heart of gold..... Congrates on your sons kill.. Very nice!!!:peace:

9. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

:rockon: :rockon: Congrats on your son's harvest! :rockon: :rockon:

10. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Awesome!

Theres no better feeling than ta take an animal with a stick & string!:biggrin1: Hes hooked now!:peace:

11. Witchy1

Witchy1 Member

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Congrats on the doe to your son.

But I agree with JCMORGAN..........season does'nt start until Oct 1:frusty: :frusty:

13. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

Fire up the grill, dinner is served! Congrats I hope my first day goes that good :rockon:

14. Witchy1

Witchy1 Member

He appreciates all of the congrats. We've already cooked the t-loins. Very tender and tasty. Good luck on your hunts. It won't be too much longer for some of you. Our season used to start Oct. 1 but they changed it to Sept. 15a few years ago. :rockon:

15. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

16. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Witchy1 tell your son congrats. I hope you and your husband are doing well and that all you get good deer this season!

Mo.Hick

17. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

awesome experience congratulations to all as it sure gives you that tingly feeling when it all comes together