GPS Question???

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by oliverm, Nov 27, 2006.

1. oliverm

oliverm Junior Member

I'm looking for a good, yet affordable GPS. I think that I have it narrowed down to the Lowrance Ifinder H2Oc Plus or the Garmin Legend cx, I want something that I can hunt with and also use in the car on trips to find roads and streets, that's why I want the software with it, does anybody have any ideas. Thanks for your input.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

not familier w/gps but will help you keep it up at the top to see if anyone does

3. UPSTATE

UPSTATE Member

I have the lowrance and find it very useful for hunting ,fishing, and driving around.Once you have one you wonder how you got by without it. Gives you a lot of freedom and piece of mind scouting and finding stands in the morning. They all work under the same principle and the controls are similar. You might check into the garmin because I believe you can buy a navigation system and use the handheld to handle the gps duties and the navigation system does the voice, directions etc. I got mine for christmas a couple years ago so I never did any research but like I said the thing is great.