Greencastle Event

Discussion in 'Rinehart R100 Tournaments' started by Heavyhaul, Feb 25, 2007.

1. JEEPINJC

JEEPINJC Guest

Yea it is primitive camping, we do have a water spicket there but it is shared by all campers. We will have a concession stand open with some of the best food you can eat, that will be open during the day. As far as having somebody selling archery stuff, no we wont. If I remeber correctly we are not allowed per Rhinehart inc. unless they see some profit from it.

Thanks,
    Jason:tea:

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Have you got any idea how many folks will be at this shoot. Also is this tha 1st time ya'll have hosted this shoot.
    If you can kindly fill us in on what to expect as a good group of us are gonna be attending this event. thanks Smokes:smokin:

3. JEEPINJC

JEEPINJC Guest

Ok what I can tell you. This is our 4th year hosting the R100! Our terrain varies, we have some courses that are flat and some that have mild hills on them. I am expecting around 300-400 shooters hopfully more than that! We have tons of space so we can space everyone out pretty evenly. Most of our terrain is woods, but we do have a small field and a rifle range that you will shoot through and can get pretty toasty. When you are done shooting and very hot our property borders a very nice creek so if you are like me, I will be floating on my back afterwards:laugh: We have a big air conditioned clubhouse also if you are a city slicker and dont like creeks :cool: Our club definatly will not disappoint you! ( I should be a salesman with a speech like that)

Jason :rockon:

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Sounds great Jason....I'm looking forward to the shoot...

Hey Bowman, They got a creek...bring your waders, I know you don't like gettin your feet wet...:laugh:

5. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

shoot?

Do you have to pre-register Or can you pay when ya get there?:noidea:

6. JEEPINJC

JEEPINJC Guest

You can pay when you get here or you can preregister, I think you get a price break if you preregister but i am not positive on that.

Jason :rockon:

7. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Shoot?

What are the average shot distances going to be?
    And the longest?

8. JEEPINJC

JEEPINJC Guest

Awwwwww sombody dont wanna lose thier arrows j/k :hug: The average shot is 25-35 yards and i would say longest is problably 40-50 yards but I doubt you see many that far out, We are about having fun and enjoying the great sport that brings us all together.

Jason

9. Holy Smokes

Sounds like a fun time ta me Kbo. Just being there with this crew and having a bow in our hands will be worth it all.

Thanks for all tha info Jason we will be lookin forward ta being with ya'll.

maybe we can get tagether and have a pepis and talk shop. Smokes

10. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Shots!

If your not setting them but that far im not gonna worry about loosing arrows!
    Im just tired of shooting these ASA tournaments down here,(between trees 8in gap at 52yds) That kinda thing.
    Im just comming up for some R&R & a fun shoot & camping with some buddy's!
    Thank's for the info exactly what i wanted to here,thank's ken:biggrin1:

11. JEEPINJC

JEEPINJC Guest

Definatly sounds like a plan when you come through the door ask for Jason Cotton and they will point you in my direction would be glad to chat :peace:

Jason

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

1. what is a pepis???

2. you and I both know...you are going for one reason and one reason only, to recieve the butt whoopin you got comin......:tape:

3. 25-35??? I wont even need to move my pin....:noidea:

13. JEEPINJC

JEEPINJC Guest

We have fun with some of our shots but I think you will find 99% of this shoot will be R&R. We kind of cater to the kids and really push youth to get involved and no better way than to set a good fun shoot for them to walk around and shoot all the different animals and enjoy themselves.

Jason

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey look at it this way.....at least the OLD guys will be able to see the targets, at these distances.....:biggrin1:

15. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Bowman!

I was asking this ? for a reason.
    Now i can say,at this yardage, i wouldnt want any Picture takin.
    >>>>>> YOU ARE TOAST <<<<<
    :laugh:

16. Holy Smokes

Come on Kbo save some of tha fun fer me.

17. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Smokes!

When i get there smokes you can use my glasses with me to see the 35yd target! but we gotta keep up!
    GET-R-DONE:biggrin1:

18. Holy Smokes

Ya no Kbo i was meditatin on this and tha only way tha boy could beat ya is iffin ya left yore bow at home!:laugh: :nod:

19. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Bow at home!

Smokes at 35yds,yesterday i was spot shootin with my recurve, gonna go to a triditoinal tournament sunday! CAKE!:laugh:

20. Holy Smokes

Only way it would be cake fer me is iffin I had a fork and a big ol slice of GCC.

Got ta thinkin just bring yore recurve and smoke ol Bowman with it.TEE HEE HEE HEE