Grips for Switchback XT

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Alex, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Alex

Alex Member

Is there a way where i can get a different grip for my switchback XT that isnt so bulky because i like really small grips and i dont know where to order or get them?

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007

3. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

Shrewd and Loesh check them out.

4. red44

red44 Senior Member

Torqueless and Hydrapress on the Mathews site make them. On archerytalk Tronjo and Crackers have them also.

5. Alex

Alex Member

I like the shrewd hi grip i think its called.

6. BuckeyeRed

BuckeyeRed Super Member

I love my grip from Torqueless.com, Got the Medium Wrist w/ the Comp. Nose. It's awesome, left and right misses are gone altogether, I don't even glance at my sight level anymore, I know it's level! Lots of color options to choose from too. I got the Silver/Oak/Black, looks great on my XT.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2010
  7. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

I like my Loeshe(sp), cause it has wedges so you can change it around. I have a pic of mine, I'll find it and post it. I also like Tronjo grips, they are really nice. Tronjo will engrave your name on it if you want, and he is cheap!
    The Loeshe is about $95 and the Tronjo is about $55 with your name on it.

8. dano1977

dano1977 Senior Member

Here is a pic of my Loeshe. See the wedge looking thing, they come with different ones so you can custom fit it.

9. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I have a Shrewd grip on my '06 BT Allegiance. I put it on a few weeks ago. I like it a lot, much better than stock. The new BT grips are a lot nicer than the pre-'07 grips.

You can normally see them on www.shrewd-one.com but it looks like their DNS name is up for sale...

I got mine at www.keystonecountrystore.com. They carry ones for BT and Mathews.

Ron

10. slamdam

slamdam Senior Member

I just ordered a comp high. I hope I can tell a difference.