GT500 Strings

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Chilis chop shop, Jun 2, 2008.

1. I'm expecting my gt500 this week and will be trying to set up in a hurry, does anyone know who makes the factory camo color strings and how many shots does it require to "settle in"? BTW I'll be shooting @ 70# if that makes a difference.

2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

G-5 is making their strings. I don't know a ton about them. They look nice and I'm sure they will shoot in quickly.

3. G5?

thx JC, That's cool! I thought they were only making the black and blue ones. Do you think if I set up my rest. and shot say 30 shots before I install my peep that it wont twist? BTW I've sent the additional payment for the express shipping!

4. J.C.

J.C. New Member

make him install the peep and break it in before he ships it......:peace: :lol:

5. I would

If he weren't so busy lately!!

6. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I don't need to be "made"......just "asked".......:biggrin1:

You won't have to twist my arm to get me to shoot your GT500 30 times....:thumb:

7. Lol

Oh I know that's true!! You been great with with all my requests so far!! Shootin it's fine, just don't wear it before it gets to me!! LOL. Even my friends are excited about it now! I bet my new toy isn't going to get any rest this weekend!!