Guess What !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Mar 17, 2006.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

MY BOW IS HERE!!!!!!!!:rockon: Thats right everybody my XT is right here beside me :biggrin1: :biggrin1: It only took 25 days but all is well now. Now I need my new Fatboy arrows. :peace:

Frank

2. Firewalker

Firewalker Junior Member

:amen: Congrats man.......I couldn't tell you were even waiting for it!!!:peace:

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Congrats. You will love it.

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Wait a second....

First off I have to say congrates.

Second, I have to say that guy I was paying to keep from shipping your bow is FIRED.:doh:

You mean to tell us that this hole time you were on here whining you did not have the arrows yet??? Now that is the best thing I have heard all day.

As I always say, :welcome: to my world (the wonderful world of Switchback) Your welcome to stay as long as you live by the Mathews code.

Mathews code=you wont ever catch us, and we dont really want you to join us :biggrin1:

5. XT4ME

XT4ME Member

Its about time:amen: Im with Bowman on the code I would send you some Beman's but it would probably take them 29 days to get there. You better get alot of arrows especialy if your shootin the fatties:smokin:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

29 days, more like twenty nine weeks....

(Not speaking of you frank) but why do people get so bent when there bows take a while to arrive??? I have the ol shorty cams get made last problem. When I bought my 05 Switchback, I told the dealer that I wanted one in jan. Got it in first week of April, soI will hear no more of this , my bow took a long time to get here:Cry: boohoo. you big babys.

The above was meant as a joke, and in no way should be taken serious.:biggrin1: except for the part about how long it took to get my bow.

Xt4me, you still did not by those extra targets like I told you.:peace:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Just think the longer it takes to get here the more care that they put into it when they built it.:peace:

8. XT4ME

XT4ME Member

More Care??? The less sleep the poor fella had because hes been makeing the dern things for 7 days a week probably 16 hours a day since the first of the year you better check it out:laugh:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

oh sure he just got happy about getting his new bow and now you have him worried its going to fall apart, here comes the tears!!!!:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :laugh:

10. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I'm still deciding

I will live and die by the Mathews Code sir.:rockon: I'm still not sure which arrows I want :decision: I am leaning toward the Fatboys but I also like the Carbon Express and Gold Tips. I will shoot my 2219 while I decide I hate to sink $120-$150 into a dozen arrows then not like them as well as some others. I have friend that shoot them all so I will just borrow a few of them and play around with them a little then make my decision. And I know I have been a whiny little baby but it's all been good now. You guys can razz me all you want about it I don't care I have broad shoulders and can take it. :boxing: I really love my bow but this (hat) come on, I think Mathews could have spent a little extra $$$ and had some nicer ones. I will wear it until I get a better one I mean after all it does say Mathews Solocam on it. And by the way was'nt I supposed to get some extra dampners with my bow? Oh crap there I go again whining Bowman forget the dampners my friend by the way did I tell you I got my new bow:D I have so much to buy now arrows,a new case,some new hunting sights. I will try to get a pic and post ASAP. Have any of you ever seen or tried the new Extreme Hunting Sights they look pretty cool. I was going to go with some Copper Johns but now I just don't know.

Frank

11. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I like the Fatboys but also like the GT Pro 22 series as well. Both are great arrows.

12. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Congrats!!!!!

Happy that you finally got your new bow, A friend of mine at the club bought a SB XT about a week after I got my Trykon XL and he just loves it. As far as arrows I like the Fatboys they are good arrows, I am shooting the GT pro 22's and I love them. That pin nock has saved my poor arrows life more than once when my teammate decides my nock looks like a good place for him to aim. I wanted a fatter arrow than what I was shooting and the pin nock was the selling point for the gold tips:biggrin1: