Gun Bow Deleted Post ???

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by trussoni, Mar 7, 2008.

1. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

Yesterday there was a post somewhere on here from a guy wanting to trade a gun for a bow. I know the rule here is no guns allowed so I have a quick question. If a person wants to do something like that is there another site anyone knows of where that is allowed? His post just got deleted or whatever and he was told no guns. Fine and dandy but where can a guy go to find stuff out like how much his gun is worth and if he wanted to make a trade like that where can he? (By the way the guy wasnt me)

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

There are thousands of sites where you can find out what a gun is worth or buy or sell firearms with the proper federal license...you just have to search for them
    not all transactions require an FFL but all are subject to local, state, and Federal laws.

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

two sites that I used to go to that had classifieds are rimfirecentral.com and thehighroad.com. I think there's an even bigger one called either gunbroker or guntrader, maybe both.

4. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

gunbroker.com is the biggest sight for firearms

5. gobbleinwoods

gobbleinwoods SCP4Lover of wool

I use gunbroker but gunsamerica is also good

6. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

gunbroker.com is the way to go. They have over 1 million people there. great site!

8. trussoni

trussoni Ninja Fighting Fool

Thanks, for all the posts but if this is a liability issue for the sight maybe it should be deleted or something.

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

No this thread is not an issue. The issue was that he posted a thread in the classifieds that broke one of the Forum rules...so it got deleted, nothing more. :biggrin1: