had hooter shooter play time today .

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by upnorth, Jun 16, 2008.

1. upnorth

upnorth Junior Member

did a little test with broadheads . bow dxt 306 fps arrow 27.5" maxima 3d select, 2 in blazers with slight helical .all 100 grain points and broadheads . total weight 373gr .shot 23 yards .shot 3 shots each all with same arrow . set up hooter shooter 3 arrows with field point all same hole . the field point ,wacem , slick trick ,spitfire ,and maniac all in same hole . muzzy 1 inch right , talon 1 1/2 inch right , all dead level with each other . going to do it again to see if i can get same results . this is me with my set up doesn't mean any of the broadheads above wont work on your bow . example i know the talons shoot better with a straight or little offset on the blazers .plus the talons and the muzzys did cut one hole each .

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Dtx?????????? Was that the DXT????

I'll bet those hooter shooter are a blast to fool around with.

3. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

I'm waiting for someone to link a digital wireless camera, a hooter shooter, and a couple of servos for aim & release. Roboarcher?? :biggrin1:

Of coure, using one of the little strap on draw retaining thingamajiggy's (can't remember the name, but they also make a little short bow) and a tripod mount for your bow would make it all a bit more portable. :)

I spend way too much time nerding, I think. :noidea:

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

no thinking about it.......I know you do.....!!!!!!:lol:

5. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

Remember you said it, not us! :laugh: :laugh:

6. upnorth

upnorth Junior Member

so i take it that your not interested on how different broadheads group .

7. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

Sure...but if you can combine it with a bit of nerdy goodness....what the heck?! :D