Happy b-day bowhuntnhooseir

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Feb 25, 2006.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

QUESTION: so now that your 38 what are you going to do?-BOWMAN
    ANSWER : I am going to disney world.- bowhuntnhoosier:rockon:

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Thanks BOWMAN

I had to work today so when I got home I thought maybe I would go to the range and shoot a little. Check on my XT maybe I would get a big surprise and it would be in. But when I got home my son had made me a new dessert for my birthday. It has strawberries and banana's in it which I absolutely love. Well after we got through talking and eating and everything I decided there was nothing at the range that could be better than this.

Frank

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Glad to have brightened your day!!!:biggrin1:

4. Mad-Man

Mad-Man Member

Hey Hossier, where do you shoot at? Member of any good clubs? Got any recommendations for a fellow Hossier []Indianapolis[]

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Linton is where I shoot

Sorry Mad man I do not know of anywhere around Indy to shoot. I shoot in Linton at Willow Point Archery. Just getting back into archery after about a 5 year layoff. I'll try and do a search and see if I can find any ranges around the Indy area for you. Because a man just has to have a good place to shoot and tell lies with all his friends.:biggrin1: Archery ranges in this area are very few and far between. Gander Mountain in Terre Haute is a JOKE. Catch ya all later.

Frank