Happy Birthday dzingale

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, May 12, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hip hip hooray........hip hip hooray:party: :party: :party: :party:

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Happy Birthday dzingale!!!
    :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

up up and away for the belated birthday.......I see you down there lurking:biggrin1:

4. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

Thanks. I forgot to check until I talked to Kevin.

Bowman, Now you have Kevin wanting to get me to A 3d shoot. Keep me informed and I might have to come up to your part of the woods and have you kick my but. Me and Kevin were also talking about one of the Rhinehard shoots and I might show up to one of them too.
    Thank you, Danny

p.s. Kevin says you cant handle Dakota.:peace: :tape:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

oh man the PA shoot would be kick butt for you guys to come too.....:rockon: :rockon:

6. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

But the problem is it is kind of far for me. Lets see what happens.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you telling me he would give you a lift......maybe he can tow you in a wagon with his kayak......:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

maybe you guys could ride a moped together.....his bald head would help you guys get good gas milage.....:biggrin1:

8. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

Wait until I tell him. He wont let you get none no more.:doh:
    I might to get A couple of friends together and come to one of the shoots at tiyogi or something, keep me posted and I will let my friends know.

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

they have a pig roast on fathers day I think......we should try to make that one....

if theres 2 things I like.......its shooting bows and eatin.....:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

10. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

I think that the pig roast is A great, But I am going to be at the outdoor sectionals in NJ. Are you sure that it is on fathers day and not another day. I have gone to it a couple of years ago with my son and had A great time even though it poured the whole time.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

lets ask Ed his father in law is a member there.....he is a member here also Mikesbow2.....

12. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

Or we could just go to the website and check.

13. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

Sep. 16 Ti Yogi Bowmen (3D Shoot and Pork Roast)
    This came from there website.

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I just asked ED and he said they may not do it at all.....they dont get a turnout....

I think there is a Fathers day pig roast shoot in Orange county someplace....:noidea:

you guys really need to shoot need to come up and shoot Northern Dutchess this year.....the shoot there is the toughest I have been too...but it is a blast....

15. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

Lets see what happens.

16. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

No they used to do 1 on Fater's day, Sometimes pig roast sometimes chicken BBQ...
    I'll ask Mike when I talk to him...but the Sept roast should be on....:biggrin1:

17. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

That might be A better shot for me if the shop doesn't go crazy like last year.