Has your bow lost that sweet feel?

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by fissionarchery, Jun 8, 2008.

1. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

If so I can help with a custom tune up and new high performance strings and cables.

I offer a custom tune up where the strings are built to each and every bow individually not by the sticker length.

I start by twisting and tweaking the old ones till I hit that sweet spot with max speed and performance achieved.I then build the new ones to these specs.

The bow is completely disassembled and inspected then reassembled and lubed.New strings installed and the tuning process begins.

The bow will be laser tuned then ran thru the paper tuner using my shooting machine to achieve the most precise tune possible.

I run an aprroximate 1 week turnaround and it is first come first serve.

Cost is as follows:
    All bows except those with a rollerguard or a shoot thru system $105.00
    All bows with a rollerguard or shoot thru $125.00

Prices do not include shipping.The customer is responsible for the shipping costs to and from my facility.

All strings are prestretched and served under tension.I offer a 6 month guarantee on all servings and for peep rotation and stretch.I use BCY 452x and 8125.

If this sounds like a service you need call me at 248-342-7083 ask for Jason or email me at wolfdenbowstrings@yahoo.com

Thanks for Looking and "good shooting to all!"

2. ultramax

ultramax Junior Member

USPS said Mon or Tue.

3. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

bow

It has arrved and I will be adding some Juice to her next week my friend!

4. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

ttt

bump back to the top!