Heart Attack!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Hoyt1986, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Hoyt1986

Hoyt1986 GIT R-DONE!!!!!!

Thought some of you might find this interesting. This deer was darted on a ranch in Texas. The email says he has 21 points, 32 inch inside spread and is only 4 1/2 years old! This ranch has put a 1 million dollar price tag on him if any of you would like to put a bullet in him. Just think, at only 4 1/2 he will still put on some more antler. I want to :Cry: when i know i will never see an animal of this SIZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Jacob

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

They took a gamble tranquilizing him. What if the stress killed him, now that would really stink. Great deer though.

3. nubo1

nubo1 New Member

Wow!

That buck is amazing ,but at a cool million ,I don't think I'll be shooting it.

nubo

4. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

I can't even think of the case of BUCK FEVER I would have on that bad boy :dizzy: my heart still gets all a jumpin on a regular ole six pointer.

5. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ha there

Nice deer.
    But if ya want to see some with a cheaper price tag
    they got some high fenced monsters at World Class Whitetail's
    go to the sight and if ya never seen them you will be amazed
    I would not ever hunt a fenced deer, thats just me:biggrin1:
    heres some pic's

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

MERCY:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

7. Shortshaft

Shortshaft Member

A freind of mine and his bud went to paradis ranch shot 3 cost for the week ......
    ..... you ready $77,000.00. :censored: :censored: :noidea: :censored: :doh:

1. 200 + non typ. 1. 196 8 typ and 1. 186 8 typ. inchers.

I can think of better things to spend that kind of cash on.

8. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

If that deer is as big as he looks maybe the R100 people will make a target of him.:noidea: That is the only way I could ever shoot a million dollar deer.:lol:

9. I guess if you have it, what the heck.

some people just feel that they have to try and impress people to be happy.

You see it happen all the time, even in the archery forums, how many times have you heard "pick the one that feels and shoots best for you", but yet many of those that have said that go out and order a newly redesigned bow before it has even been realeased, just to be able to say "I just ordered a so and so type of bow" that everyone is talking about.

I don't know, I might be the same way if I had the cash to blow like that:noidea: . JMO

10. redneckbowhunter

redneckbowhunter Junior Member

View attachment 6884
    Here is a big head me and my dad found while hunting on the coal companys property we work for. The head scored right at a 190 with almost a 30 inch inside spread. KY Dept. of Fish and Wildlife scored it and aged it a 3 1/2 years old and said it died in the summer of 07 because of EHD. Nothing special about the property we found it on just that it doesn't cost thousands to hunt there.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you know someone is going to say it........I am skeptical of 190.....sorry:noidea:

12. redneckbowhunter

13. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

I got the spirit of the PEN inside of me!!!!:rockon: :rockon:

14. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ha

Sorry dude, i score deer, for 1 thing its no where near 30inch's wide and its probably around 145 to 150 maybe alittle over:doh:

if u want me to believe its 30inchs wide put a tape up and lets see it:rockon:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and there really isnt hardly any mass:noidea:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

is it typical or non typical??

17. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ya

Its a great deer with its height, but the age is hard too, looks kinda older with the calcium deposits at the base's and older buck say 7 years old has heavy bases like that and thins out due to nutrition.
    i just scored a 23in wide 10pt that was 154 1/4 that my nephew just killed in bow season.
    i was tryin to post the pic, ta let him see but im on a new laptop and got to install the resizer.
    Your right no mass:noidea:

18. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

its a typical with 3 deductions or stickers, you have to subtract the size of them.
    any thing comeing off the main beam is a point,and counts
    you can judge it non but it wouldnt have nothing in inchs
    easier to call it a typical 10pt with 3 kicker or sticker points

added: it can be scored either way but the minimum on non-typical would be hard to hit

I do think i see 2 additional kickers in the back, you can call 1 a horn its over 1 inch:noidea:
    id have to see a better close-up

Last edited: Feb 3, 2008
  19. redneckbowhunter

View attachment 6961
    i don't have a tape line so this is the best i could do, my tv is a 32 inch, so i'd say the whole thing is at least 28 or 29 inches wide, not for sure though

20. Hoyt1986

Hoyt1986 GIT R-DONE!!!!!!

not trying to be a horses azz r nothing but if a game warden scored it you should know exactly how big it is. In your first quote you stated that it was exactly 30" inside , now u are stating that it is at least 28 or 29 inches wide IDK man something fishy, and who doesnt own a tape measure??????/ that deer is mabey 18" inside at the most and scores MABEY 135 to 145.....JMO....Other than that nice skull man:D