Hello to all

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Darton_Shooter, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Darton_Shooter

Darton_Shooter Junior Member

Well let me first say hello to all and introduce myself...my name is Jeff Marshall. I love anything to do with bows, but have to wait til next year to get out and kill something. Since it has been a good several years since I have been able to hunt, this is going to seem like forever, but life happens. I will be blunt and honest however, I believe I have been kicked off of archerynetwork.com...I don't know the reason but know that they run a VERY tight family orientated forum...maybe a little too tight, but that is THEIR choice. Some of my posts may have been a little over the top, namely a scary thread in the Halloween pranks section, but all in all, I am a pretty decent guy, and getting kicked out is a first...anyways...rediculous or not, it is the truth...with that said...I can take it, dish it, accept it and deal with it...pretty EZ dude really...at least my wife of 10 years thinks so. Anyways, I look forward to some good chats with the forum fam and hope to have some good topics with ya!

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Welcome to the forum Darton_Shooter. Glad to have you here with us. Chris is the man in charge over here. We do have a guy that is a little out there but I am sure you will recognize him pretty easy so I'll not give you his name.:biggrin1: But he is pretty harmless if you can just accept him for what he is.:laugh: J/K buddy So have fun and keep it clean and everything should be just fine.:peace:

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

gee I wonder who he is talking about? :doh:

4. Darton_Shooter

Darton_Shooter Junior Member

DOH! I wasn't kicked off the site got hacked...but never the less...since it took me SOOO long to weed through the other crap forums...I feel compelled to stay here and play for a while...I have read a ton of posts in here and you all seem to have a fair bit of friendly fun...and BHHoosier...you all may end up saying that about me too:laugh: :laugh:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

nope I am the one and only, sorry buddy.....I like to think its like frends and family.....you can pick your freinds and you can pick your nose....but you cant pick your freinds nose......:noidea:

6. Buckneer

Buckneer Junior Member

Yep, they got hammered. I used to be a regular poster there, but haven't for several months. Im also posting here for the first time.

7. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

if some one would like to let us all in on who the loud mouth, opinionated, hard headed bull, Mathews shooting, broom biskit hateing, bowreck disliking, hoyt lotheing, crazy lovable guy might be??????

Please let us know so we can all stop speculating on who it may be????

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Wait you mean people on here actually SHOOT Mathews bows?

those poor poor archers :Cry:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you should not throughstones buddy.....seems just last week I saw a post over at AT were you were saying Mathews was the greatest.....now what was that all about.....its was only up for a short time and then removed...(probably by YOU).....so come on explain.....why the closet fasination w/Mathews......:biggrin1: :laugh: :biggrin1:

11. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

WHAT:noidea: ................................oh my I must have missed that one, please tell us more. Dredly a closet Mathews shooter,:doh: "THE POWER OF THE DARKSIDE IS GREAT".:peace:

12. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

easy easy I can explain...

ummm...

I was drunk. Come on... ugly, slow, worthless items suddenly look like they don't suck! How else do you explain all of those Honda Elements on the road today?

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you cant hide it w/humor......we all know what you did last week.....

and what is w/the pontiac Aztec.....

14. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

WATCH ME!

and I have no clue... its just as bad as the Element... what idiot dreamed up those things.

15. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Depends on how good a friend he is;)

Welcome aboard Dartonshooter

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would say so......

17. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Ohhh! It's the "Mel Gibson" defense!

Okay. I believe you:biggrin1:

18. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to hell----er, I mean Archery Talk. So you like to bash and pick on people? Sounds like you'll fit right in here. We're all about having fun---and archer's helping archers.

Again, welcome.

I'm Barry

19. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

OOPS, wrong website. Sorry guys. I spend too much time on AT.

20. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

sounds like somone else may have been drinking as well...