HELP! BowTech limbs keep split.................

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Next Ridge Over, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Next Ridge Over

Next Ridge Over Member

Help! BowTech limbs keep splitting my target in half:rockon:

View attachment 238

Not sure what the problem is ..... I touch one off..... splinters fly everywhere..... The X gets split in TWO...EVERYTIME.

Would this be covered under warranty :biggrin1:

Paid bashers SUCK :doh:

PS - you are looking at a three shot group from 50 yards.

2. BowTech81

BowTech81 Member

NIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:peace:

3. Next Ridge Over

Next Ridge Over Member

Can you say sick of hearing about limb problems :amen: :rockon: :peace: :peace:

4. Next Ridge Over

Next Ridge Over Member

Give It Up

And since there are those that seem to concentrate on others flaws I will expand in this post.

I have been following the "limb" problem since the MINUTE Kevin came out with his revelation on AT. It was the week I ordered my bow!!!!!!!!

For those of you that can't tell the crap from the truth - because some are being rewarded to keep this going - take it from a guy that has nothing to gain one way or the other. From what I have seen it is ALL crap. People saying this happened and when asked for actual serial numbers the stories change in a hurry. Here is what I know.

2006 Allegiance with approx 1100 shoots through it at 375 grains for 70lbs - just barely over IMO. I check for cracks, splinters, ect. EVERYTIME because of all this CRAP. Nothing yet. Not that it couldn't happen but after reading all the BS I was expecting this thing to emplode the minute I drew it.

The limbs are warrantied. I've shot it enough now that I'm comfortable with it and quite caring. If it cracks I will be out 2 weeks. There are alot more out there that are NOT CRACKING versus cracking. This is a non-issue in my mind. Shoot what you like - it is too bad that some continue to spew rumors about others.

5. j3dGuam

j3dGuam Senior Member

You musy be using some of those exploding RAMBO arrows:laugh: