Help Me!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Wheely, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Ebayers!! I need to sell my jeep fast as I can. I don't know anything about Ebay. Is it the best place to sell it? How much does it cost to sell it there? Is it hard to figure out?

2. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

KBO is your man for that, he's an Ebay expert:rockon:

What kind of Jeep as you selling?

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

It is my beloved 1978 CJ5

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I would not try to sell it on ebay, what would delivery cost???:laugh:

good luck w/that....

5. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Generally on ebay the delivery is the buyer coming to pick it up. I buy a lot of things on ebay so I am sorry I can't help much on the selling aspect. I'm sure it will sell with winter coming on and all and it being a jeep! Good luck.

6. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

D***, I wish you lived closer. I'm a CJ freak. Had 7 of them. (5 5's, 2 7's). What's your asking price? Some of mine didn't last to long as I was kind of hard on them. Older and smarter now. This was taken or me in my CJ 7 at Bonne Terre, Mo a few years back

Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  7. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Nothing can beat a Jeep! :rockon:

Good Luck on selling it.

8. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

But don't expect them to be comfortable during the winter (cold as h***, and they aren't worth a darn on the icy snow we get here in Mo.) But off road they are great and fun to drive, both off road and on.

Three3 What engine, Trans and mileage? Do you have the full top and doors etc.

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

304 V8, bikini top, 1/2 doors, full soft top/doors. 3 spd. I don't know the mileage. New wheels and tires and lift. No rust or dings