"HELP" Need new rest

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by LABLEVENS, Oct 16, 2006.

1. LABLEVENS

LABLEVENS Member

Need some help with picking new rest.I had a cavalier on my Q3 the spring went soft on me.Change to a Golden Key Futura,but my arrows are fletch with a right hel.and I'm hitting the rest . So without changing the my vans I'll just get a new rest."Which One"?Need a little feed back Thanks Lynn

2. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

i also shoot a right helical on my arrows. i shoot a trophy taker drop away. i have had no problems, 5 inch 10 arrows group at 30 yards. (i also use blazers)

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

The NAP quicktune 3000 is still a great rest and little more rock solid if you ask me.....course nothing beats a biscut just ask the general population around here:noidea: ........by the way what is a Q3 any way.......

4. LABLEVENS

LABLEVENS Member

Bowman,It's a Mathews Conquest 3,Thanks for the reply and help

5. HOYT4LIFE

HOYT4LIFE Guest

Muzzy zero effect has worked well for me, 3 years and no issues. Vane clearance is not a problem.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

H4L, what bow do you have that on?

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

wouldn't it be cheaper to refletch your arrows then to buy a new rest?

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah but buying new stuff is always more fun......

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

good point... somone wanna tell him the benefits of a WB or should I? :laugh:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

11. LABLEVENS

LABLEVENS Member

Dredly,I just finish refletch my arrows to a straight fletch using Quick Spin vans.That did help ,But like Bowman said,"Its fun to buy new"Thanks guys for your replys

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I was going to suggest the WB but since I see now you have QS vanes on your arrows I will suggest the ripcord it is a very nice rest. Just not as good as the WB.:biggrin1: Good luck with the new vanes and your Golden Key rest.