Help!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bowcraze30, Aug 13, 2007.

1. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

i really need a release! im 16 and BROKE!

2. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

I need a new bow but i'm 400$ short...Just kidding...Whats the story.

3. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

when i was 16 i was still shooting fingers..... boy am i glad i switched to a release though.... i have a few old releases laying around.... what you looking for

4. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

no i need a new bow too. so far ive never had anyhting new. just livin with the hand me downs. and i need one to shoot. and i havnt been able to shoot for a while now. my parents think i should have to buy everything i want

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

evo +:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

preferablly a strap on

7. IChim2

you mean a buckle....don't you.

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ummm my parents........thought the samething and guess what...i bought everything I have my self and I am stronger for it and have made better desicions because of it......

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

no i totally agree. its just im saving for a new bow and im slowly getting up there. but i mean im broke because im so dedicated to a new bow i cant afford a release. and i still enjoy shooting my old bow but i dont have a release anymore

11. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Good for them...That's how I was brought up...When I was 16 I had 2 jobs...I Bought my first car, my first bow, and whatever else I "wanted" not "needed"...Really apprieciated them when I finally could afford them...

12. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

my old one wasnt a buckle it was a strap and velcro. sry i didnt know what to call it

13. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Yup what he said except I help in a smll family busness and never got paid .. But when tha time came dad got me a 55 Chevy pretty good paycheck for those years of labor,

Try gettin' you a job at Mickey D's or a local grocery store or mow yards and do small jobs for folks. You will be very proud of yore self and enjoy it so much more instead of being on welfare. our Gov as spoiled to many folks don't be one of them do it tha Amercian old way work for it.

14. IChim2

Thanks Bowman...My eyes are watering and that drink of coffee went every where.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

15. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

alright ill keep saving

16. outdoorsman

amazing how parents do that... and there i was thinking parents were getting to soft.... tell your parents thank you for making you buy everything you want it will make you a better person as you go through lifes challenges.... .... and yes dont use the term strap on around here...Bowman will eat that up......

17. bowcraze30

bowcraze30 Senior Member

i didnt think of that until i posted it. my bad

18. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Well if you can beg, borrow or steal a used one, That's how I would go...Don't skimp on a release just because its all you can afford right now...You'd be wiser to buy a good release even if it ment not getting the bow for another couple weeks...Just my .02

19. outdoorsman

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!