Here's one from the once in a lifetime dept...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by hoyt_hunter007, Jun 12, 2007.

1. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

So i was at the state 4-H shooting sports competition this past weekend watching my little cousin shoot in the youth archery division. they were shooting at a single dot at 10 yards. this kid a couple lanes from my cousin got a double robinhood, thats three arrows stuck end to end...has anyone ever heard/seen this happen? i had never even thought it was possible...this kid was probably 10-12 years old. If i hadnt seen it myself, i probably wouldnt have believed it...i didnt have a camera, but i sure wish i would have :eek: :clap2:

2. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Not in a comp by a ten year old. Looks like he might have shot his lifetime wad regarding luck. Try to get a pic from somebody else there for us.

3. Deezlin

Deezlin Junior Member

I agree, not by a 10 year old. Sounds like a pretty tight group!!!

There are some pictures of these on AT.

4. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

That is something. I know of one guy that has done this. He belongs to our club. He did it about 8 years ago shooting a 5 spot leauge.

Mo.Hick

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I used to have a pic of one but not sure if I still do. I'll try and locate it for you. Not sure who it was that got it but it looked pretty cool.:peace:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I knew a guy (not a freind) who shot two of them in his lifetime he passed away on a elk hunting trip 2-3 years ago....(car accident)