Hey everybody

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by lilHoosier, Feb 27, 2006.

1. lilHoosier

lilHoosier Junior Member

Thought I would just say hello and introduce myself My name is Trevor and I am BowhuntnHoosier's son. I hope to learn alot on here. :peace:

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. It's nice to see the young people getting into this great sport. Read has much as you can and don't be afraid to ask questions.

3. srcarlso

srcarlso Member

Howdy

Feel free to ask away or PM me if you have any questions.

4. lilHoosier

lilHoosier Junior Member

Thanks

Thanks chris, and srcarlso I won't be afraid to ask any questions.This is what I shoot.

Parker buckshot
    30-40 lbs
    string length 52"
    draw length 22"
    supercarbon arrows
    true fire

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:welcome: Good to see new faces. If you are anything like your dad, we are going to enjoy having you here.

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Easy there fella's

Don't be giving him too much good advise remember I have to shoot against him in the yard:laugh: He is already very good shot (when he stays calm and concentrates) he just gets a little excited sometimes. Thats when I know I can pound on him. Not that I would ever do something like that to my own son:rockon: :rockon: Well maybe a little. Ok well if he gets to bothering any of you just send me a PM and I will hide his arrows for a while:biggrin1: No really guys thanks for your words of encouragement to him. You are all the best in my book. Chow for now.

Frank

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Hey lilhoosier you let me know if he takes your arrows away I will send you some more. Cant let him take advantage of you by taken your arrows away then going out and practicing so he can get better than you.:peace:

8. lilHoosier

lilHoosier Junior Member

I won't

Thanks BOWMAN it's ok i'm coverd if he takes mine i take his. And he pounds
    me every time. Thats why i practice. Here before long i'll pound him. :laugh::laugh: :biggrin1:
    Hope to talk to you some more later.

Trevor

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

He takes yours if you take his, that sounds like some heavy smack talkin if you ask me, and pretty soon he will be poundin you????:biggrin1:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

time for this classic to surface once again......

what ever happened to this kid....he dissapeared....I think hoosier stuck him in a closet......:biggrin1:

11. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

:welcome: :welcome: Lilhoosier!

12. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Howdy..

Howdy lilhoosier :welcome:

Greetings from the south to ya. Dont let the ole man skeer ya, we got yer back here. Well make sure his pine is very splintery come this round of shootin... and no eats hoosier until you give the kid his stuff back. Oooh.. and bowman stole the toilet paper so he could stuff his bra!!! :laugh:

13. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Hey, Lilhoosier !!! Did your dad tell you about league? Or was he scared you'd smoke him! LOL
    Should have gotten in !!! much fun !! Anyways, WELCOME !!

14. BowhuntnHoosier

I hid his arrows.:laugh: No really he kinda got bored with archery for awhile but has been shooting a little recently.:peace:

15. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Come join the darkside!!!!

Lilhoosier, I am with DJ you should talk to Bowman to get in on the league I think you can join in any time. But I am sure he might make an exception and this way'n you can join in on the smack down and get yer papa down to yer size.

16. BowhuntnHoosier

He has'nt been on here since he posted that back in Feb 2006. I will have to corner him and get him back on here to meet everyone. Pretty sad he has been a member for over a year and only has 14 posts. And this kid does not stop talking good thing for bowman he stopped getting on here or he would have like 15,000 posts by now.:noidea:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Padawan......

18. BowhuntnHoosier

STOP IT YOU WIERDO:mad:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you aint seen nothing yet......

20. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I'd say ya know just which buttons ta push ta get him alittle excited and then ya can take up tha slack on tha score> Whats a Dad for right.?

very pleased ta have jion in LH. Keep on posting up..

Here's one that'll get tha ol man agoin.....Dad have ya looked at tha back bumper on tha car latley? Smokes :laugh: