Hey Guys

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Daniel Boone, Jun 18, 2007.

1. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

ohhhhhh.. Jay Are's post has got me thinking some bad thoughts DB.. surely no one we KNOW would have done that?

2. papito

papito Guest

What a shame that was a good target.:mad:

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

do you just leave the targets out all the time? Unless we are having an event our targets are locked up.

4. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Our club puts them away, but in the past we had 3D's stolen DURING shoots. They took them right off the course, carried them to thier trucks, and drove off. they did it near the end, so few were on the course to see, but we hadn't started to get them yet. Usually that kind of behavior is done by young archers who want a target for the yard. Vandalism is also a "youthful" behavior. Sabotage is a more adult malignant behavior. It takes planning, and they want to see the results and enjoy the result without exposing themselves. That's the payoff for them. They don't need absolute immediate gratification, and enjoy the anticipation. Sick Bastards. You get a hundred people together in a club, ten are mental.

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yup there are sicko's in every crowd......:noidea:

6. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

The whole 20 target course was tore up, not just one target.. These people live right there, its behind their house! They have quite a bit of land and you cant see this from the road, its secluded... Took someone really nervy to do that!

7. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Please ask the club/owners about it, and post the answer.

8. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

They haven't found out who did it..appears to be done with tools, 15 of 20 targets are destroyed. The owners are going to try and get some new targets, maybe from Metropolis shoot, to replace them. The owners are our new state ASA reps this year and they are hosting our state shoot in a few weeks.
    If I hear anymore news, i'll let you know.

9. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

To spend the time and effort to find and destroy 15 targets shows a really disturbed mind. Whoever did it won't stop malicious and destructive behavior. This person will bring misery to almost everyone they know. Probobly has bed-wetting issues too.

10. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yes, that's pretty rediculous... People need to grow up...

Ron

11. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

It's not rediculous. It is indicative of a mentally disturbed mind. Watch out for the neighborhood pets. They might be next. Then they light fires in trashcans.

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

then they kill the old people....it starts w/the targets....

13. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

Might be Islamo-Fascist Terrorists. Or A Government Conspiracy.

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah I dont know about all of that.....:biggrin1:

15. Sniper

Sniper Senior Member

I say, let's blame Bin Laden anyway, until somebody proves different.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  16. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

I talked to the owners today... ya'll aren't going to belieive this....
    He got the pics off the trail cam he had set up.. it was pit bull dogs.
    Now i am thinking, pitbulls arent just going to go around and tear up 15 targets,, tear up one and move on to the next.. unless their owner was there, out of camera view and commanding them to attack the targets...

17. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Cool Videos Dan!