Hey KBO Im making your rollups today.

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Southernfryedyankee, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

since you didnt answer my PM :tongue1: ima gonna wing and prayer it :peace: :D

2. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Ha,Dude!

You better watch it!
    Your gonna get hooked on them things..:lol:
    I sent you an Email on everything you have to do!
    Make sure you have some water handy,grill wants to flair up on ya with the bacon grease & also use it to dip your fingers in so they dont get burned when grabbin the tooth picks they get hot when turnin.:rockon:
    Tell me how it turns out! Wish i was there ta eat them all!:hungry:

3. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

Well I made them without the italian dressing, I used salt, pepper and garlic on the venison itself they were so good. My kids ages 2 & 5 and I ate the :censored: out of them. I even gave some to my neighbors. They are so awesome. looks like I will be busting does left and right this season just for the loinage.:rockon:

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Kenny they was some boys from close ta memphis in tha camp and they made them diet busters only they smoked em!
    whew was thet ever good.

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

So, how did they turn out ?
    They look incredibly good to me...

Ron

6. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Great Job!

Now you know why i LOOOOOOVE killin deer!
    Cant get that taste anywhere else!:rockon:
    But next time use the Italian Dressing or Johnboy and billys grillin sauce it works too and ive learned spend the extra money and buy Hardwood smoked bacon.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmman!:hungry: