Hindsight

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Heavyhaul, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Heavyhaul

Heavyhaul Member

Anybody have any experience with or opiniond on the Hindsight?

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

the what? :noidea:

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yes, I tried one and sent it back. The string actually gets in the way. At least it got in the way to me. Another thing was that the fit was not real tight. If you bumped it you could easily knock the elevation out of whack.
    I suppose if you're used to shooting a rifle/shotgun with a scope you may like it. I didn't like it at all.

Ron

4. Heavyhaul

Heavyhaul Member

The hindsight mounts on your sight mount and sticks basck toward your string. It is a circle w/a modified cross hair (the center id removed). Ir is a peep eliminating system. I figure that it would eliminate my torquing problem.
    http://www.hindsightco.com/hs/links.htm

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

how would a sight eliminate you torquing the bow?

just a question, I've never used one but I can torque a bow with the best of them so I may be able to help with that problem...

6. Heavyhaul

Heavyhaul Member

Well, from what "they" tell me, if the pin is in the middle of the crosshairs, atleast you are torgueing the bow the same way. Therefore, the same impact point. I haven't been shooting long, so eliminating my peep and looking around the string may not be hard for me to learn. It seems easier than centering sight in peep, looking at the level, and putting pin on target. I do know that things are sometimes not what they seem. I'll have to wait a bit, but I think I may have to try one.