Hog Hunting...where to go?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by bagel77, Mar 2, 2008.

1. bagel77

bagel77 New Member

Hello all,

I have been thinking about doing a little hog hunting. I have never been on a hog hunt but My interest has been peaked. I live in NJ and I know I have to travel. I am looking for suggestions. I heard there is some good hunting in PA but not sure. Basically I am looking for suggestions. PA, TN, ALA, maybe TX.....I am open to all states but I would perfer closer rather then farther. So Suggest away....links to web sites would be even better. Thanks all

John

2. wp_bowmaster

wp_bowmaster Glad he is back!!!

I am going to Caryonah Hunting Lodge in Tenessee next Friday, I will tell you how it is when I get back!!! Here is the link!! http://www.caryonah.com/

3. bagel77

bagel77 New Member

Looking forward to hearing about it.

4. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

here

www.cmhl.com
    Cumberland Mountain Lodge
    Thats where i went an took this 300lb russian boar

5. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

There are alot of good ones in Oklahoma and Texas. I can point you to a couple of them

www.bowsite.com/shiloh (OK)

www.riverviewok.com/dyn/showpage.php?id=17 (OK)

www.texas-sbowhunting.com (north texas)

I have either been to shiloh several times. Tons of hogs.

I know several people who have been to Texas S and they said it was great and they have been to alot of places. That will probly be my next trip.

Alot of people say river view is good too.

rick

6. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I have been to the Clark range in TN owned by Ken Moody. The hog hunting looked great. Also close to you is Tioga hog hunting,it is located in north central PA. They have been advertised in magazines for at least 30 years. :usa: