Holy Schnikes!!!!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by hoyt_hunter007, Feb 19, 2007.

1. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

3. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

Thats a cool buck for sure.

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

5. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

i just think it makes the deer and the hunter look cheap:mad: ....although there is nothing cheap about $16,000

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Honestly It's no different than paying 16K for a guaranteed hunt...It doesn't make any sense to me but hey if someone wants to spend that kind of money on a rack they didn't take...that's capitalism for ya...:biggrin1:

7. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

if you read the whole thing hes only selling a replica of it. and for that price i hope the people biding know that!

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

What is included with this auction is 1.the original set of antlers, 2.an exact replica, 3.a unedited copy DVD of the original harvest footage, & 4.a edited DVD of Rentless Pursuits (running time approx. 120 mintes of numerous big buck kills with this buck featured on the cover).

here just in case you read a little too fast i even highlighted it for you.....:doh:

9. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

oops... hahaha maybe i should read the whole thing a little better!:noidea:

10. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

$300 for an extra cape??? I can get em for under $100..... :biggrin1:

11. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Don't call me stupid but for $16,000 I would make a repica for myself and then have a lot left over to pay for new bows, guns, and hunt or two out west for some big game. I don't know what you guys do for a living but a teacher's salary doesn't pay for all that. Don't get me wrong those antlers are a once in a lifetime thing but money talks and if I have a repica of the antlers it's know different then having the originals and you're not selling the memories of the hunt or the kill. You will always have the memories.

12. lp55

lp55 Junior Member

???

Hi guys n gals, I am new here, Like your forum! Wonder what happened to the hugh buck that was listed for sale on e-bay? I have been checking in on the sale and found out this a.m. it's been delisted... kind of strange?? LP

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

lies all lies.....maybe the guy came to his senses.....