Hotttttttttttttttttttt!!!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Werd, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Werd

Werd Senior Member

IT IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY TO HOT TO HUNT. jeeez ummm. 82 degrees at 7 30 tonight. what is this world coming too???? looks like next week its gonna be down in the mid 60's tho.

Discuss

2. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

I hunted Fri-Sun and only got in the double bull for one afternoon hunt and that was enough. Just can't sit in there when it is 90 and I gotta keep the windows closed to keep my stink in!

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

That's just crazy!! I am in CA and it's not that hot over here. It's warm, but not hot :peace: and cools of pretty well in the evenings and mornings :biggrin1:

4. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

We have our first cool off period in well over a week tonight. I'm glad to say that it's going to be 50 tonight. I'm sitting on the deck having a beer in warmups and baseball hat and feeling good about killing bambi in the next few days. I'll tell you, hunting last Wednesday was like sitting in a sauna 14 feet or so off the ground. Forget that mess...

Wheels, how's the move going ?

Sorry for the hijack...

Ron

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I am stressed and trying to get rid of stuff so I don't have to come back for it later. We have one truck and trailor to get all of our stuff in, plus 3 dogs :doh: Sorry, I am really needing a beer right now. I went to the fridge to grab one and my husband drank them all yesterday :mad: :biggrin1:

Thanks for asking :focus: ??

6. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Well, hang in there and go to the store and get yourself a six-pack...
    Good luck in the move Wheels.

Ron

OK, now back on topic... :biggrin1:

7. Werd

Werd Senior Member

JESUS. im sitting here laying in bed and im soaked. if this air dont cool off soon.... im putting my airconditioner back in...:amen: