How is the Jaguar????

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Dec 18, 2006.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hey Rdnkgrl what did you find out today???? We all hope you have some good news for us.

2. rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood Senior Member

The must like keepin me on edge because he didnt call me. I went out there to the shop earlier but I guess the Martin rep still had not shown up. Maybe he didnt get there till late, not sure.. So I will wait another day and see what happens tomorrow..
    The suspense is killin me.

rdnkgrl

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

call him like every five minuets....that will get his rear in gear.....:biggrin1:

4. rdnkgrl_robinhood

... if I called every five minutes then he might start to think that I am little obsessive about my bow.... .... ... Ok... its been a real struggle not to call.. I guess I am a little obsessive about my bow....But I am trying real hard to be good and not let it show.:) I think I have paths worn in my carpet from pacing.. lol.. Like I said its like having your kid in critical care and waiting for good news.

I have to be honest though, I dont really hold out a lot of hope that the bow itself will be alright. I heard the sounds it was making, felt how hard it was shooting.. I think the bow is likely done for. So really I guess the word I am waiting on is if Martin will stand by their bows and pony up another one.

Since I havent been able to shoot for a couple of days, and I had nothing better to do with my time I was trying to figure out about how many arrows I have shot out of that bow before I started having the trouble with it.
    I got the bow the last day of August of this year and to date I have shot a little over 12,000 arrows out of it in the last four months....... Ok maybe that makes me a little obsessive... ok A LOT obsessive.. I love shooting.. Withdraws suck.

still waiting.......

rdnkgrl

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
  5. BowhuntnHoosier

Sorry to hear you are still waiting. If the bow is terminal I am sure Martin will take care of you.:rockon: They are a very good company and stand behind their products. This would be a good time to take up arrow building wraps,fletching. You would still be feeding the archery obsession maybe you have a few arrows sitting around that need refletched. Anyway I hope you do not start getting too depressed about not being able to shoot.

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Hey girl, I have been shootin Martin since 84 and they always come thru on there promise. No need to be concerned at all about that end of it. Time is going to be the only concern you will have:Cry: . Maybe you could make use all a batch of Christmas cookies to keep you occupied till you get this going agian!!!!!:laugh: HS

7. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

If you get really bored I have some painting that needs done... :laugh:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

are you guys, saying that all women are good for is baking and painting......why stop there why not have her cook and clean and wash your blue jeans.......lord get some manners.....

9. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Actually only the best of women can cook, paint, clean, do the laundry, and still have time to shoot the heck out of a five spot with a couple hundred arrows a day. :peace:

See, I'm just that good :biggrin1:

rdnkgrl

10. BowhuntnHoosier

But don't you need a bow for that???:tape: So you are just cooking,painting,cleaning,and doing laundry??

11. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Still no word on the Jag. I think I will just go out tomorrow and see what's going on.
    As far as the laundry, cooking, cleaning, and painting goes.. Maybe I should go on strike untill Santa coughs up a new bow... Hmmmm.. this could work.... :biggrin1: :laugh:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

man it would be awsome to get that bow back and put it on a hooter shooter machine......and just shoot it till it blows......that would narrow it down!!!!!:rockon:

13. rdnkgrl_robinhood

Now Bowman, that's just wrong...

rdnkgrl

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah but tell me it would NOT be fun.........

15. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

Hummm im with BOWMAN here, make sure you get vid of it. would be cool to see it in slow motion..... RIP JAG.... :laugh:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

if you really wanted to figure out what was wrong you would do it!!!!!

17. BowhuntnHoosier

That would be so wrong to do to her Jag. But I am wrong quite abit so yeah I'd like to see it.:laugh: Sorry Rdnkgrl but we are very sick individuals here in case you have not figured that out yet.:evil: :evil:

18. Holy Smokes

Now Bowman being the Southern Gentelman that I am I meant no bad intentions to the Grl:yield: . maybe I should have asked her to make us a big ol batch of deer jerky. I am trying to be PC now and I for one think that we need to keep some of the chivary alive in our genders for I really like to be the man and provide for my wife and her to enjoy taking care of me. By no means does this mean I would not wash the dishes or such or even let her make the jerky,of the which she endures me doing it. Just plain good ol real living. Sorry if I offended you Grl:noidea: . God Bless Ya'll, HS

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  19. rdnkgrl_robinhood

No offence taken.. It's all in good fun..:biggrin1:
    Bowman on the other hand shows no shame..You have no decency... (But uh, when I'm done with Video I'll be sure to post it):peace:

rdnkgrl

20. Holy Smokes

If Santas coughing up bows by striking then I am joining with The Grl. HS