how long would you wait?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Sep 16, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

If you went to an event and wona new bow, how long would you expect to wait for it?

what would you do if it looked as though you were never going to get the bow?

Papito won a Darton bow at the Greencastle R100 shoot and has not recieved anything yet......

He sent in the certificate like they said to do, and has called many times but still nothing.......

I am getting ANGRY at this point.......

first off Dartons come w/all the draw length modules, so really they could have had they bow right there.....

So my question is how long would you wait and what would you do at this point......its been 2 months......

HE HAS CALLED DARTON MANY TIMES.......:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

2. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

call and talk to the top guy about it. Then call Rinheart and have then on it to. Because in the end Rinheart gave him the bow. They are the ones on the hook for it.

3. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I am friends with the guy who is the rep. for darton . and since they are located here in michigan. I will see what I can do. I will need papitos full name, address and phone no.#.

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

HAve ya contacted Rienhart as well
    Give us all a contact info and we will put up a protest
    :biggrin1:

5. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

give us the info that we need and we all can contact R100 and Darton. Sometimes many voices can make companies do things.

Papito hang in there we will get this bow for you.

United we stand Divided we fall

6. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

The news!

My wife had a problem with her mustang!
    The dealer was jerking us around.
    Someone told us two call 12 on your side which is a news team in our state that will go to the bussiness door with camaras.
    She got a brand new mustang!:biggrin1:
    Now if i have a problem with any company in VA i tell them im calling the news team and they fold right away!
    Tell papito to eather get in touch with the local news in the state to see if they have a team like they do down here im sure they do and press Rienhart with this option first to get resolution , before he sends them, they will fold!
    And i hope he made a copy of the paper he sent for proof!:noidea:
    Rienhart or Darton does not want negitive attention!
    Hope this helps!

7. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I would have Papito get with Pinwheel and see what he can do / find out whats going on with it??? :noidea:

8. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Darton? Isn't that a European car company????:noidea: :biggrin1:

9. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

I'd wait until it comes in:cool:

Dan

10. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I would normally say yes to what meanv said. but, its been 2 months and ther should have been an answer from the r100 or darton...

11. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I would be calling all involved and if I lived close enough I would be going to the business.

12. hitman846

hitman846 Non Camper

I would get on Rinehart first..........thats who was offering the Bow!!!!!

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Rhinhart handed over the certificate, then he called Darton, they said mail them the certificate.....he made a copy and mailed it in.....and then he started getting the run around.....now when ever he calls, the lady (he said the same one always answers the phone) tells him they are trying to get his bow out......how tuff would it be to go out in the warehouse, grab a discontinued bow and slap a friggen sticker(address label) on it!!!!!!:frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

14. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

For some people, that is quite a task :doh: :laugh:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

the kid just wants a bow that is rightfully his to hunt w/this year......:frusty:

16. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

If he can't get an ETA out of Darton, I would cal Rhinehart and see what they have to say...Darton was always a great company, but they've been slipping. I got the cold shoulder on a Cam question last month...

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

call rhinehart??

does anyone know if greencastle ever got payed???

18. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I did not know they pay the host club

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

there supposed to, why else would you want to host one of there shoots???

20. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I figured the draw would be enough incentive in itself. Reinhart paying in addition would be a no brainer....