How much do yal think it worth?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by dktxtech, Jul 25, 2008.

1. dktxtech

dktxtech New Member

Im trying to get a new bow and want to sale my old one. It a mathews ovation i think 04 or 05 model thats in good shape. I ordered a 31 inch draw length but just got it changed to 30 inch. I dont know all the brand name stuff but it has a better silencer on it and the strings are pretty much new. Any but any kind of a guess? Thanks in advance. I kinda wanna know the least and the most i should sale it for. Would it be a better idea to trade it in at my local mathews dealer when i buy my new one or sale it? Thanks

2. dktxtech

dktxtech New Member

oh i forgot to say it has a 5 pin truglow pin sight.

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

:welcome: to the forum.

Compare to others in classifieds but I would say $400-$450.:peace:

4. dktxtech

dktxtech New Member

Thanks!

Hey i had one more question.. is there a classified forum on this website? or are you just talking about in general. i couldnt find it on this website.. but thanks!

5. BowhuntnHoosier

Bottom of main page. Or here is the a link to the bows. http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

6. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

If I were to list your bow today, I would list it at...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................$325.

Yes, there is a thread for trading/selling on here. Do Craigslist. Works for me. These tightwads here would just try to low ball ya more than likely. :bowl:

7. BowhuntnHoosier

The first digit of the serial number will tell ya the year. With accessories I would not price it any lower than $400