How Much?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by jackedranger, Sep 7, 2006.

1. jackedranger

jackedranger Junior Member

I thinking on selling my Mathews Ultra Lite Compound bow...i bought it for $500 all set up a few years back, its a smaller model..more for a youth setup, even though i still use it, and really like it...i was just wondering how much i could possibly get for it. can someone help me out? It has all the fixings like limb savers, damper, peep site, tru glo site (EXCELLANT)(clear site with pink pin-can see even when dark), 6 Easton superlite A/c/c carbon arrows, with 57 grain expandable broadheads(rocky mountain)...the list goes on...

can ya's help me out a bit, thanks!

keith

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Do you want to sell it, give it away, or hang on to it for a while.....

To sell put it on all the web sites for $200-250.....someone will buy it.....

give it away.......$150tyd

and hang on to it for a while, anything over $300

Jmo.....hope this helps you decide what to do with it....:noidea:

3. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

wow the arrows with broadheads are worth 100+, id list for 350 or so, and you can take offers too, post pics of it where you are trying to sell, will get alot more hits with pics. Ive also found i have better luck selling just the bow, alot of people upgrading, already have the items that they prefer to have (sight, rest arrows) for the bow. Well that was my experinces when selling my used ones anyways. It also depends on how hard up you are to sell it. anyways just a few thoughts!!

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

usally as far as I am conserned anyway, the last thing I look at when purchaceing a used bow is the arrows that are included.....so I did not factor the arrows in, plus is the person who is buying this bow going to keep buying ACC's, chances are they wont......MHO

5. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

yup I agree, in most cases assume that the buyer already has all the stuff to go with it, I love seeing a bare bow price and a package price. That way if its a starting out archer they can pickup the whole thing, or more then likely somone will just buy the accessories.