how to get sponcered

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by reflexhunter2010, Aug 30, 2006.

1. reflexhunter2010

reflexhunter2010 Junior Member

i was just wondering how to get sponsered because i am prety good and i am just wondering how

2. SCDeerHunter

SCDeerHunter Junior Member

how?

Win a couple of big competitions! That should get it done.

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

unless your consistantly shooting 300 30x or 600 60x's it ain't gonna happen. Pretty good won't get it done (unless your being very modest)

4. JBUTLER

JBUTLER Senior Member

Thats not really true at all, contact Chris on here and he'll help you out!!

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

It really depends on what type of sponsorship your talking about. Sponsorship like a pro shop staff shooter or professional archery shooting for the factory are totally different.

For local staff, you don't have to be the worlds greatest archer. You must portray a positive image, be helpful to others, help people get into the sport or assist those that are already shooter, help out at the local shop when needed, help bring in business, etc.. As a staff shooter, you represent your local shop at all times. Even when your not shooting, you still represent the shop. You do need to be a good shot though and also know your equipment.

Get to know your local shop and see how things go from there.

6. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

o and dont forget to wear a bright pink shirt, and plad golf pants with hiking boots, at the shoots, you will want to stand out!!

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Yeah or shoot a PSE!!!!!:laugh: (to stand out)

8. Instinctive_Shooter

Instinctive_Shooter Junior Member

I am sponsored for my bowhunting videos recently Tracer Lighted Nocks has come aboard my videos along with Bowtech. I just emailed around and thats how I got it and im also gonna send them my finshed videos so they know im the real deal.