How's this for Christmas excitement?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by two_shoes, Dec 30, 2006.

1. two_shoes

two_shoes YOU! Get in my belly!

Here's a pic of my 9 year old on Christmas.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

he does know if you hold it a little lower it will be more acurate......also I would hold off on letting him shoot it in the house......:biggrin1:

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Hey , That sure looks like fun to me, I must say if he keeps that attitude the deers better beware. Tell him I said to "go get em".
    HS :biggrin1:

4. two_shoes

LOL, his little brother (4.5 years) got one of the foam ball archery rigs, that thing can leave a welt! He's a big 9 year old 4'8" and 130#. He can't wait to go deer hunting..... the only problem is I have never been yet. I've got some time to figure it out though.

HS, we just got back from the archery range. He was hitting the target about 75% of the time with no sights at 20 yards. We did a little comp between us @ 10 yards with his bow and he's 3 for 5. :doh: I'm bringing my bow next time.

Two_shoes

5. Heck, I would be excited to if some one were to buy me a new bow, and it wouldn't even have to be a X-mas present.

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Two Shoes that is priceless. Tell him congrats from me and practice up so he can drop a big one. Start a journal on your practices and deer scouting together it will be a treasure to both of you in the future.:rockon:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey got a great idea, get the older one some rubber dum dums and then they can play cowboys and indians......:peace:

8. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Man, thats one heck of a cowboy and indian weapon...
    Wish I had one of those growing up. I would never lose.

:laugh:

Happy New Year

Ron

9. two_shoes

Yeah I can see me trying to explain that to the ER doctor, my wife and the cops! "I got this idea from BOWMAN on 3Dshhots.com...." I'll wait until there are both old enough for paintball..... lol

Now if I were a kid and got that bow, you bet it'd be on!!!!!