Hoyt Cybertec (flame)

Discussion in 'Hoyt Bows for Sale or Trade' started by joeyj, May 4, 2005.

1. joeyj

joeyj Junior Member

I've got a 2002 Hoyt Cybertec tournament bow. 60-70lb, XT2000 Limbs, Command Cams+, 27.5-30.5 draw length(approx.) It has a brand new set of winners choice orange and black strings. I just don't have time to shoot anymore. It comes with a Hoyt rest and limb savers and a protecto hard shell case. I'm thinking of putting it on ebay but make me a descent offer and I'll send it your way. I'm located in western NC. Any comments let me know. I don't have any pics of the bow at this moment but its in mint condition. Shot probable less than 10 tournaments.

Joey

2. BIGHAWK

BIGHAWK Junior Member

interested in your bow

What is the color? I need to know for sure if it goes to 30.5 (draw length).
    If the draw is right I will give you $250. Also what is the brace height and axle to axle length.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2005

3. BBEAL

BBEAL New Member

Cybertech

Joey,

I Currently Have A '03 Stars And Stripes Cybertech And Am Very Interested In Your Flamed One. Do You Still Have It And If So I Would Be Very Interested In Discussing Price With You. I Have Several Hoyt Bows And Shoot 3-d As Well As Hunt Religously With Them. Let Me Know If It Is Still On The Market

Bbeal