HOYT man with a Mathews Question!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Radar, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I was wondering what everyone thinks about the APEX or APEX 7? I have only shot one and it was Chris's and I don't remember if it was the 7 or not. It seemed nice and smooth....I guess I am looking for what people think, It has been awhile since I shot one and got to thinking about it today and could'nt really remember. The only thing I could remember is the ridiculous $1200.00 price tag on the things. Keep it clean just looking for answers.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Sweet but yes they do have a hefty price tag. Chris has the A7. I like the A7 better it just holds better for me. The A7 has a little shorter ATA and BH which I liked. The A7 is a little faster also.:peace:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I will let you know as soon as I decide on a color:noidea: :decision:

4. Hkdfrlife

Hkdfrlife Senior Member

Mathews Apex 7

I put a bid on a used one on ebay. Got the conquest in last week and it'll probably go back up on ebay. Nice bow, very smooth and accurate but it seems awfully slow compared to my Trycon. We'll see how the the used Apex 7 works out.

5. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!! I will be looking for a target color Trykon XL, ProElite, UltraELite and then I will see an APEX or APEX 7 for sale and I just hafta look:peace: I don't know what it is about these bows! I think I need help:doh:

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

The dark side is very strong young jedi come and shoot the Apex 7:laugh:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Can anyone say closet mathews freak!!!!!