hoyt powertec

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by cnorth, Jul 11, 2006.

1. cnorth

cnorth Junior Member

I have just recently purchased a HOYT POWERTEC. For the money, you cannot go wrong!!!! This is my frist Hoyt, and I cannot say enough about it. It does not have the speed of my LX, but it is very smooth. So if anyone is looking for a good bow at a reasonable price, then I strongly suggest the POWERTEC. Any comments would be appreciated (good/or bad). GOD BLESS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

The powertec is a great bow. You even get the high end XT2000 limbs on that bow. Great bow, great buy.

3. yarddog

yarddog Deer Slayer

Are you serious

i cannot believe anyone would go from a mathews to a hoyt thats like going from a brand new hummer to a old ass ford tempo i mean come on man

4. Radar

Radar Story of my life

take it easy Yarddog, your first post and already bashing someones equipment, It does'nt matter what you shoot as long as you shoot! Besides I would say hes a smart man for going to a hoyt:peace: :laugh: Cnorth I would say the powertec is a very good bow. I have an ultramag that I hunt with and basically the powertec is the same thing just updated, nice, smooth, and easy on the wallet

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  5. ptcruz421

ptcruz421 Member

cnorth,

As you can see, brand loyalty causes some people to forget about the manners their mother taught them.:hug:

6. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

My Avatar Says it All!

I get the same repsonse from most people that shoot a Mathews... I don't have a problem with Brand loyalty as long as you have fun with it.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so what you saying is the hummer is nicer????

I guess if you like GM cars and trucks......

It was funny but a little edgy for your first comments.......

Have fun w/this one folks....

8. LongBowhunter

LongBowhunter Junior Member

I have a HOYT powertec for sale, first one on the bows for sale, but it isn't for sale because I don't like Hoyt, yes I did like the string that it was on it so I put custom vapor trail I also change the cables on it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the bow, I purchased it two years ago, used it for the first year, didn't used it last year, because I change the traditional, this year I purchased a three-piece takedown Longbow, and I'm going totally traditional.

It is a good bow, and a good buy, it has the best of equipment on it, I have brought the price down to $585.00 I would change in on the add but I haven't figured out how to edit, yet, I have decided to use the dozen Axis arrows for my Longbow, so that's the only change their would-be 25.00 S/H

If anyone's interested it is a fantastic by, you can pick up this bow, and shoot six arrow and a six-inch ring. It is really accurate, and smooth.

LongBowHunter

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

this thread is well over a year old......my bunny sense new there was something wrong.......:dizzy: :dizzy: