Hoyt Striker - 44" ATA - RH - 47# Max

Discussion in 'Hoyt Bows for Sale or Trade' started by gpalma, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gpalma

gpalma Junior Member

RH Hoyt Striker 44" ATA Target bow (RED/BLACK) in very nice condition that adjusts from 26-28" draw in 1/4" draw increments on the Hoyt Accu-Wheel by simply shifting the module locations. The limbs bury out at 47# and the bow has 65% relaxation. The wheel has a firm wall, but is not as tight as the newer cams of today. The valley is somewhat long-ish compared to bows of today and is very similar to Barnsdale's Tri-Star wheel. The riser is lightly reflexed and has a 7-5/8" brace height. String on the bow is a Winners Choice 452X and I also have another new 452X string as back-up. The Limbsavers were replaced on the bow about a month ago. There is NO grip or grip side panels (shoots best off the riser).

The bow is in very nice shape with normal sight/rest markings expected on a bow made in 1998. This would be a great fingers bow or for a target shooter seeking a little longer ATA and a soft wheel for indoors.

$200 shipped to your door. A long-standing PayPal account or postal MO are accepted methods of payment.

Ps: I have no idea how fast it is, never really cared to know either. All that I do know is that it drives them in the middle. The only trades that I would entertain would be a DS Advantage of CBE target sight.

2. gpalma

gpalma Junior Member

This item is SOLD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.