Hoyt wanted

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by polemidis, Sep 11, 2008.

1. polemidis

polemidis New Member

Hi, I am a almost new archer from Greece.
    I am looking to buy an Ultra Elite Hoyt but I figured out that there are not any online Hoyt stores :(

Here at Greece there are not any shops that have stock at bows. So every one is buying bows without to test for proper fit :( I can't avoid this.

I already own a 2006 Power Tec.

Can anyone help me in buying an UltraTec??? I have some family at US but the don't know a lot.

Is it able to sent them to buy for me a brand new bow? I know exactly what DL and DW I want. Or the retailers need the actual buyer to be there???
    Do you know the procedure?

Sorry for my english :(
    Manolis

2. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

All they need is your specs. and your money. Maybe a heavy box for shipping.

Good luck .

:welcome: :welcome:

Let us know how it goes...:wave:

3. J.Blay

J.Blay New Member

I'm a Hoyt shooter, but I wan't to point out an advantage in owning Bow Tech in areas where there is no dealer. There's a "Backwoods" on line dealer who can sell over the internet and still offer you their full warranty. The only requirement, I believe, is that you are not too close to a dealer. I love my Hoyt, but this might affect my purchase if I were in your position. By the way, Your english is easily understood for me.

4. Robinhooder3

Robinhooder3 arrow splitting expert

You can send me your old Hoyt when you get the new one if you like. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: