HTM Sight

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by rmarchery, Jun 7, 2004.

1. rmarchery

rmarchery Junior Member

I've been thinking of getting a HTM sight, like a Precision Last Word or Best of the Best..or do you think i would be better off with a Sure Loc or Toxonics.
    Also has anybody checked the Tox. Retina Burner?
    Thanks

2. ptcruz421

ptcruz421 Member

I really like the Surelocs and Copperjohns. The Toxonics just take too much work to move them up/down the slide.

I don't think I have ever seen and HTM.

3. rmarchery

rmarchery Junior Member

Hey thanks alot for the info, i have the Copper John on order, hope it gets here today.

4. WarChief

WarChief Junior Member

Sorry guys I'm a die hard Throphy Ridge man. I have an extreme sniper scope and now wish I hadn't wasted my money on it. Have it in a closet someplace collecting dust.

5. qualitymilk1

qualitymilk1 Junior Member

HTM Sights

I don't know a whole lot about them, but I do know that they are not mass produced. They are custom made, from what I understand. The local shop I go to sells them, and swears by them. They are not cheap, but they are made to very tight tolerances. I am currently shooting a Copper John, and its okay, but I am definitely going to something that micro adjustable. Just my 2 cents.

You can check out their website at Waltons Glen Archery

6. rambo

rambo Junior Member

Htm Last Word Sight

Hey all, :)
    I have a mint HTM LAST WORD for sale except the housing doesnt have a pin or lens. Pins are only $4.00 from the company. This thing cost $280.00 new. I'll take $150 Shipped. It really awsome.. thanks Waylon
    guitar.man@cox.net

7. rambo

rambo Junior Member

HTM Last word

Any offers,, she's headin to ebay, Id rather sell here. :)