Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by empaint3, Jun 27, 2008.

1. empaint3

empaint3 New Member

Alright, first off, I'm not trying to promote any outfitters or anything. I'm just a volunteer for the Hunt of a Lifetime Foundation and I'm trying to spread the word. For those of you who haven't heard of us, we send kids (ages 21 and under) on hunting or fishing trips of their choice, for free. The only rule is that the child must have or have had a life threatening illness. Once they contact a volunteer such as myself or the foundation itself, they have a little bit of paperwork to fill out before they are approved by the president of HOAL. After that takes place, they name the animal, location, and tool of harvest that they would like. We have deals set up with some outfitters across the country, into Canada, and some in South Africa. This is an awesome opportunity for many kids who would never have done something like this normally (myself included). I'm not trying to get anyone to donate, I'm just spreading the word. And if you do know someone who would meet the requirements, let me know and I would be more than happy to work with them at getting their dream to become a reality.

Thanks,
    Ethan