huntin blinds!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by OneMustFall, Dec 1, 2007.

1. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

ok you people that hunt out of a blind,what clothes do you wear,camo,or black,from the waist up,,,thanks.............:noidea:

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Most times I wear camo...only cause those are my scent control clothes...sometimes I wear jeans and a dark coat or sweatshirt...

3. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Everyone I know that uses a ground blind wears dark clothing but not necessarily camo. Black, brown, grey, etc.... One bud wears black sweats over thermal underwear...

I hunt with quite a few people that use ground blinds. I don't have one but I'm thinking about it. I'm not young anymore and the monkey type climbing activity to get into a hang on treestand is starting to get to me physically...

I will still keep my climber though. That thing is awsome....

Ron

4. Dens228

Dens228 Senior Member

I wear my normal camo but keep the netting down.
    If I was hunting with the netting up I'd wear black.

5. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

it depends on the blind. i have one that made out of total deadfall and pine bows. i wear camo in that one. but at times i have just worn black. if you look inside of it and its all blacked out inside then i would go with black. otherwise i would were camo.

6. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I like to wear all black when I hunt for turkeys with the screens up. When I hunt for deer with the net down I think that the darker camo patterns work well.