Hunting quivers

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by MTColl28734, Feb 14, 2008.

1. MTColl28734

MTColl28734 New Member

The quiver that came with my Hoyt Defiant is, in a word, crap. I guess they didn't figure anybody would be shooting carbon arrows in 2000, because this one won't hold 'em.

I've been looking at quivers from Alpine, Kwikee, and Bohning, pretty much in that order. What do you folks think?

2. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

I use a kwikee combo quiver very good build quality,also use a outback quiver when i dont want it on the bow................

3. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

i love the kwikee quiver. been using them since the day i started hunting.

4. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I have a Kwikee and I like it a lot. No problems or complaints with it at all.

Ron

5. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

I just bought a tree limb quiver and I think I am going to love it. It has many different adjustments on it so my arrows won't be sticking lower then my bottom cam. Also looks like I can take it off easily and hang it on just about anything. I used to use a bohning quiver and was happy with that, but couldn't adjust it so the arrows wouldn't hang too low.

6. J.C.

J.C. New Member

kwikee's hard to beat for the price.......:noidea:

7. RxBowhunterKS

RxBowhunterKS Paddle in water

Kwikee makes a fine quiver and I still own a few of them. My favorite one-piece quiver is the trophy ridge ridge hunter. I remove my quiver when I get to the tree. I purchased a Ross two-piece quiver for my Cardiac to take to CO because I won't be removing my quiver in the mountains and it is lighter and more streamlined than the one-piece.

8. nockedup

nockedup Heartbreaker

I use the Alpine Soft Loc 3 Arrow Quiver. It is fantastic for hunting. I also have the 2 piece quiver for my Ross Cardiac, but I can't get used to shooting with a quiver full of arrows.

The Mathews T5 Web Arrow Quiver looks like the cats ass... does it fit other brands of bows like a Ross Cardiac :noidea: ?

First Post here... usually on AT:peace:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  9. J.C.

J.C. New Member

:welcome: nocked up :wave: :wave:

not sure on the Mathews quiver, but they are pretty cool looking.

10. RxBowhunterKS

The T5 (or T3 or T7) quivers look great but you will pay through the nose for them. I bought my trophy ridge quiver for $100 and now you can buy them for $60. :rolleyes: I won't make that mistake again. I don't know if it will fit the Cardiac (the T5) as the Ross has custom slots in the riser for the Ross quivers.

edit: I bought the 2 piece Ross quiver with the old camo so it doesn't match my Cardiac camo. Do you think the deer or elk will care? :noidea: :D :D

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

YES................:noidea: :lol:

12. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I dont think I own two pieces of anything with matching camo, including clothing.......:noidea: :biggrin1:

13. RxBowhunterKS

:D :D If I just happen to wear pants that match my shirt or jacket it is coincidence. Usually it is a mix and match of patterns and makers. :biggrin1:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

and how many deer did you kill this last season???

SEE!!!!!! ITS THE CAMO.........:rockon: :rockon:

15. RxBowhunterKS

:lol: :lol:

16. J.C.

J.C. New Member

none ran through the bedroom..........:frusty: :frusty:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

they would have, had your CAMO boxers, matched your CAMO wife beater:wave: :wave: :wave:

18. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

:lol: :lol: :bowl: :lol: :lol:

19. J.C.

J.C. New Member

it would have to be camo bedsheets. I sleep commando.....:biggrin1:

20. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Alpine Soft-Loc is a fantastic quiver.:rockon: