I can't believe it....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by IChim2, Aug 19, 2007.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

The dry spell is over....it's 4:51pm sunday and it's:biggrin1: thundering,lighting and pooring down rain...looking up...Thank you....man does the air smell good..

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Great glad to hear. We are still waiting on some here. Got a few sprinkles the other day but nothing like we need.

3. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

The rain keeps missing us here. The yard is absolutely dead, and the heat is back on again:cool:

Dan

4. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

we are like 20" over normal so we welcome the dry for a while!

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it was 80 degrees here today....the rain stayed away...and I got alot of work done.......over all I HAD A AWSOME DAY

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I sure hope Dean stays away from you all.:hug:

7. IChim2

Man my spelling sucks here lately...The word is Pouring...not pooring...i guess sometimes i try to go to fast using one finger :laugh:

8. tek

tek Senior Member

I'm not that far from you and the rain is missing us AGAIN!

Going North of us.

My dad is 83 years old and he says he has never seen it this dry before :noidea:

9. IChim2

I guess we got lucky this time and got hit...usually we get missed....The heat has been whats getting to me....it got to the point where watering the yard wasn't working....It was so hot here that a Lizard would run through a campfire just to get to the shade of the skillet.:laugh:

10. jkg3117

jkg3117 Member

classic!!!!!!

We got a good all day soaker....nice and steady! spent all morning shooting 3d in the rain! Glad to hear your getting some releif!

shoot straight--Jim