I finally jumped on the bandwagon...

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by hoyt_hunter007, Aug 26, 2007.

1. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

Well, think i picked out my broadheads this year. I went with the muzzy mx-3. I shot them all weekend with the practice blades and they fly awesome. This leads me to my only question. The practice blades are shaped differently than the sharp blades (kinda trapezoid shaped)...is it ok to assume that the practice blades and sharp blades fly the same?

If so, Im really excited to hit the woods with these babies!!! :laugh:

2. red44

red44 Senior Member

I would'nt assume. Shoot one of the real ones.

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you can shoot one to check it, but I think you will be pleasently suprised!!!!:rockon:

4. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Like B said those puppies will fly very good and really be aggressive when ya hit an animal
    Last year after gittin' some I hit a 6 pointer in tha shoulder after an angle thru tha lungs and it stayed in and he ran fer 100yrd s and that thing was still in tack. Awsome!:D

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Good decision on the Muzzy's.:peace:

6. Liv2Bowhunt

Liv2Bowhunt Senior Member

can't wait to get em

I have been shooting Muzzy's for years, last year I switched to Wackem's, they flew great, but i didn't have much luck with them. 100 gr. 3 blade have always been my choice for the muzzy's and i have always had outstanding arrow flight. I am really excited to try the new mx-3's. I will keep you guys informed.