I got the only thing on my list!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Radar, Dec 23, 2006.

1. Radar

Radar Story of my life

All I asked for christmas was a bow press and I got it, the same exact one and I got it early. Man I love my wife. Not gonna have anything to open on Christmas morning now but Oh Well. Gave it to me yesterday and then I had to go to sleep so I could go to work that night.:doh: So I got to put it together now and see how she works. Its an OMNI press, I saw it on ebay there is a guy on there who makes them and sells them. From the pictures on Ebay it looks kinda like how I was thinking of making my own, if I had any time. Looks like a well made unit (from the look of the parts). Should have plenty of time to get it assembled since I don't have to be back to work until tues. Jan. 2nd. I will post pics when I get it all assembled.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Cool, glad to hear you got it.:rockon: That wife of yours really took care of you huh. I hope you enjoy it, now make sure you get her what she wants or else........................oh well you know.:laugh:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I got the big item on my list but I went and picked it up on wed.....so it looks like alot of us are getting what we want.....

4. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Finally!

Well I finally got the stand made and got some pics taken so hear she is!
    Man it is so nice having your own press makes things alot easier.:rockon:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

man be careful w/that thing you already split the limb on that bow in the pic....(just to the right of the press):laugh:

6. tek

tek Senior Member

Thats a cool looking press Radar.

I just got finished building a press that looks alot like that one.

7. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Tek, when I saw this and I could'nt believe it, It is almost identical to how I was gonna build my own. But instead of a hydraulic Jack I was gonna use a old winch with cables to collapse the limbs. But all in all it is the same material that I was gonna use

8. tek

tek Senior Member

Thats the same stuff I used on mine also. But I used a 10 inch top screw jack instead of the hydraulic jack. I still have a few minor things to do to it before I'm finished but its almost there.

9. Radar

Radar Story of my life

cool you will have to post pics when you are done>>>---------->